Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.Shoot again.I get it, change is difficult. But I'm sure you've probably heard me share this before..

Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.'Escrow321 HAPPY LABOR DAY, The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. Hats And Horns.What to do? Like ·Work,Wives, And What:Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.Shoot again.I get it, change is difficult. But I'm sure you've probably heard me share this before...


Santa Anita Park's avatar

“That’s exactly what he did last time he was waiting for horses. Frankie (aboard Funtastic Again) wouldn’t let me go. That was fantastic, I beat my idol, I have so much respect for Frankie. Having my second Gamely and Shoemaker Mile on the same day is just a dream come true.”

Hey guys I'm new to this group. Love that this is here for sales reps to learn and talk shop. DEEDS AND ACTIONS TELL A STORY. GOODNESS AND MERCY ANGELS AROUND, HANDS OUT TO HELP, HANDS OUT TO LEAD THE WAY. HEAVEN AND HELL HERE ON EARTH.

DAILY EVENTS, TO LIVE AND LEARN,TO CHOOSE MOUNTAINS TO CLIMB, DAILY EVENTS ON THE SANDS OF TIME.12 HOUSES OF MAY: HANDS TO HEARTS, EARTH ANGELS HERE TO STAY.

May be an image of 4 people, beard and text

 

Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.Shoot again.I get it, change is difficult. But I'm sure you've probably heard me share this before..


Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides. Feed the animals in the barn, the kids, the goats, Jesus Christ, born in a barn.Golden Calf: What beef?We had the best, completely mad party today! 'I'm sorry for your pain' Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you. WE NEED THE TRANSFER FIRST, UCC 2,

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.

  Tales from the dark sides of the moon. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in Ameri...