Saturday, April 30, 2022

I thought I was WRONG. But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.

 Solar Lease and the UCC termination: Sungevity-Account No. 227047-Espinoza, Tony- How to turn a termination into a transfer, on a dead account.I thought I was WRONG. But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.

May be an image of text that says 'Don t Wary Be Happ'

CNN Breaking News Tweeted:USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service. Trending in women's fashion this week.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.Just Saying,Spruce Power Sucks:National Dung Shows.SPOILER ALERT.I thought I was WRONG. But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.


"WITHOUT DARKNESS, NOTHING COMES TO BIRTH, AS WITHOUT LIGHT, NOTHING FLOWERS." -May Sarton'.Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: unfuckwithable: Welcome 2 The Party: JAY Z. Daily Shooting: Happy, Better, More Money. Charms In Threes.


May be an image of outdoors

Bend and twisted, frogs and snakes, hats of the Jewish Races, Red Moons, Blue Starrs, Monkeys to see, races to run, good times, and tales of joys and pains, bumps in the road. Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods.I thought I was WRONG. But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.


Good In Sweet Tips: Words In Waves.What to do? Like ·Work, Wives, And What:Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.THE TALKING GIBBERISH.Better Than...Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.Patterns,Possibilities,Problems,You reap what you sow.



No photo description available.
USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.I thought I was WRONG. But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Steven Jay Jarrot, QUOTE |Cons And Pros: Dates Beaches, Dreams, Veterans Houses: Homeless Nightmares, Frogs, …Two Years on, the Soleimani Spirit Gathers Clout.Pepe Escobar,.'What horns do you want when you get to hell?
May be an image of twilight, body of water, tree, sky and nature
"WITHOUT DARKNESS, NOTHING COMES TO BIRTH, AS WITHOUT LIGHT, NOTHING FLOWERS." -May Sarton'.Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: unfuckwithable: Welcome 2 The Party: JAY Z. Daily Shooting: Happy, Better, More Money. Charms In Threes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss:

Though for the day:No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....21. : Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: "DI...